KINGS & QUEENS
RETRO Technicolor 100
EUROPE IN SHORT
Tribute: Hal Hartley
- 06. 06. 2016 - Film submisions
The festival does not accept film submisions. Thanks for your understanding.
- 21. 11. 2015 - Screenings of the 26th LIFFe winning films
- 21. 11. 2015 - 26th Liffe Awards
- 15. 11. 2015 - New photos in Gallery
- 15. 11. 2015 - Today Shedule
- 14. 11. 2015 - My Movie Character
- 13. 11. 2015 - Liffe 2015 ft. Gelateria Romantika
- Perspectives, the official competitive section of new filmmakers competing for the Kingfisher Award, sponsored by Mobitel, d.d.
- Avant-premieres, the world’s finest films purchased for Slovenian distribution.
- Kings and Queens, films by notable and award-winning virtuosos of contemporary cinema.
- World Film Panorama, front-runners of five-continent festivals.
- Extravaganza, the so-called late-night cinema of daring idiosyncratic artists addressing sensual topics.
- “Technicolor 100” Theme Retrospective; a retrospective of some of the most illustrious and spectacular specimens of colour film commemorating the centennial of the pioneering process of producing colour movies, the celebrated Technicolor.
- Retrospective, a thematic or overview retrospective of a foremost contemporary filmmaker
- Focus, an insight into a prominent contemporary national cinematography.
- Kinobalon, a selection of films for children aged 7 to 14; in association with the Kinodvor Cinema for the fifth year.
- Tribute: Hal Hartley, one of the most prominent representatives of American independent film of the past 25 years.
- Europe in Short, competitive programme of contemporary short films.